Looking for a cheap peristaltic hose that will last as long as your original? Check out our peristaltic hose special offers below!
Quantity Discounts Off List*: 0-4 less 10% | 5-10 less 20% | 11-20 less 30% | 20+ less 40%
For more information scroll to the end of the tabled information for additional details and please also take time to digest the “special” Terms and Conditions related to these bargains! Rubber hose material codes are: NR Natural , NR FG natural food grade, NBR nitrile and EPDM.
Most of our peristaltic hose specials are the result of sitting on too much stock (I blame Bob in spares for putting a superfluous zero on stock requirements, still as long as he works on getting a good Candy Crush score we can’t complain). Any other reason will be mentioned accordingly.
All you need to do is request an official quote using the quoting code provided and related pump model and we’ll do the rest. Please allow 5 to 10 working days for delivery.
Terms & Conditions (time to pay attention people!)
1) Special prices will not be applied retrospectively to any current or new orders placed without the quote code being initially quoted. Unlucky!
2) Discounts shown apply only to the current list price as seen on our internal systems which should 99.9% of the time be the same if not lower than the values shown above.
3) All prices shown are ex-works and excluding VAT as we don’t know why anyone would buy a rubber a hose in the domestic market, more to the point we are not prepared to state why on our website.
4) If you are uncertain of the hose suitability we strongly advise buying a sample (non-refundable) to test before buying larger quantities (if there’s any doubt around a change in hose material from the standard for example).
5) Excluding defective goods (which is to say catastrophic failure in a very short time scale) you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost we and will incur a 40% restocking fee.
* Discounts are applied to the total quantity required across all sizes and materials which means there’s nothing to stop you ordering 4 of the smallest/cheapest hose and then buying a larger 5th hose to qualify for a better discount.