Peristaltic Pump Applications
Home » Peristaltic Pump Applications
Peristaltic pumps are ideal for applications where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Where large amounts of hard and/or soft solids are present.
- Pumping liquids with high viscosities.
- Large suction lift required (up to 9 metres)
- The product needs to be handled delicately (e.g batter , sheer sensitive liquids)
- To replace other pump types where valves, glands or seals are blocking/clogging due to direct contact with the liquid. (Which are non-existent on a peristaltic pump)
Below are some of the more common applications where peristaltic pumps are found.